Site Reliability Engineer Foundation Training - DevOps Institute - DevOps Solutions
Site Reliability Engineer Foundation Training
The Site Reliability Engineer Foundation certification equips attendees with the skills and knowledge necessary to introduce a site reliability engineering approach in their organisation. After this course, students will be able to focus their organisation on engineering & automation and adopt a range of new working paradigms to ensure the successful implementation of a SRE approach.
- The history of SRE and its emergence at Google
- The inter-relationship of SRE with DevOps and other popular frameworks
- The underlying principles behind SRE
- Service Level Objectives (SLO’s) and their user focus
- Service Level Indicators (SLI’s) and the modern monitoring landscape
- Error budgets and the associated error budget policies
- Toil and its effect on an organization’s productivity
- Some practical steps that can help to eliminate toil
- Observability as something to indicate the health of a service
- SRE tools, automation techniques, and the importance of security
- Anti-fragility, our approach to failure and failure testing
- The organizational impact that introducing SRE brings
Please contact us for any queries via phone or our contact us form. We will be happy to answer your questions!
2194 South Africa
Tel: +2711-781 8014
Jumping Bean Contact Form!